9 out of 10 “jade eggs” on the market are fake eggs made of serpentine or onyx, 2 variants of marble stones. There are only 2 types of real jades: Nephrite and Jadeite. All other types of “jades” are jade stimulants.
Being non-porous, jade is one of the safest and most hygienic materials to put inside your vagina. Jade is formed in extreme conditions meaning that is durable enough to be boiled for ultimate cleanliness.
Jade eggs have been used for 5000 years. They originate from Taoism which is a mystical and spiritual tradition from ancient China. The Taoists practised jade egg believing that if a woman exercised the muscles within and brought conscious awareness to her sexual organs, she could harness the full extent of her femininity, cultivate her sexual power and remain healthy, young and strong forever.
Benefits of using a jade egg.
– Offers support to reclaim sexuality, pleasure and erotic feminine power.
– Builds orgasmic potential.
– Builds a deeper, more loving connection with yourself, your partner(s) and the world around you.
– Shifts emotional relationship to sexuality and body whilst removing shame, guilt and fear.
– Strengthens pelvic floor muscles.
– Builds energy. Natural energy booster to fuel life in all aspects.
– Creates a sense of independence and empowerment.
– Offers an incredibly natural and wholistic healing approach: chronic yeast infection, prolapse, healing after birth wounding or issues caused by the birthing process, low libido, dryness, numbness
– Stress release. Gets you out of your head (where we spend most of our time over-thinking and worrying) and into your body.
*Do not use while pregnant.